- Organic material contains 5% of N, 10% of P, 10 of K
- Main nutrients
- Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamins A, K and Folate
€3.23 – €1,615.00
Health benefits: Not only are green beans a nice, crunchy, low-calorie food but also they provide many key nutrients. Young, tender green beans are good source of vitamin C, dietary fiber , folate , vitamin K and silicon (needed for healthy bones, skin, and hair.
- To store green beans , start by trimming them so they will start their best.
- If you plan to eat the green beans within a week, store them in the refrigerator.
- If you want to keep the green beans for longer . freeze them so they stay fresh for several months